[rt-users] Rt3.8 package for debian

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Fri Aug 15 19:32:14 EDT 2008

Hi Johan,

The packages that Emmanuel Lacour have built only include the required
dependencies for Etch (they're already present for Lenny).

I've built some RT 3.8.1rc5 packages which I've been using on Lenny.
I've back-ported them to Etch, but haven't tested them on Etch.  Feel
free to try using them (you'll need Emmanuel's repo as well for Etch).
Please let me know if there are any issues.

The lines for your apt sources.list file are:

deb http://debian.etc.gen.nz etch rt

or

deb http://debian.etc.gen.nz lenny rt

Cheers!