[rt-users] Rt3.8 package for debian

johan baarman baarmanj at iki.fi
Mon Aug 18 03:03:39 EDT 2008

Hi Andrew,

Yes, I found your instructions later while browsing the email-archive.
Since this is a fresh install I went ahead and upgraded to lenny at
the same time. It worked like a charm except when initializing the
database. It was complaining that "Can't locate Email/Address.pm in
@INC..." I figured it was missing package libemail-address-perl and
after starting RT there were also an error about missing Graphviz so I
also had to install package libgraphviz-perl. It's running fine now,
thanks to your package.

Br, Johan