[rt-users] 3.8.1rc5: dashboard subscription problems

Ole Craig ocraig at stillsecure.com
Mon Aug 18 20:52:38 EDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-08-18 at 20:40 -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> Did you set up the cron jobs as described in the README?

Jesse -
    Boy, is my face red.

    Nope, once I was finished with the upgrade section and had what
appeared to be a functional system, I left the README. I beg forgiveness
for not R'ing TFM in its entirety. (Although it might be nice to put a
pointer into the section titled "If you're upgrading from RT 3.0 or
newer". At the very least, you might get fewer questions from hasty
idiots like yours truly. :-)

    Is there anything in 3.8.1 that's not in rc5 for which I'll be
kicking myself if I don't upgrade again?

	Many thanks,
		Ole

-
/Ole Craig