[rt-users] Silly question - what does the star mean in rt3.8.1?

gary_pustizzi at tjx.com gary_pustizzi at tjx.com
Tue Aug 19 11:03:17 EDT 2008

This is so that you may bookmark a ticket.  When it is activated (colored
in), the ticket is bookmarked.  When it is not activated (grayed out), the
ticket is not bookmarked.

Rainer Duffner <rainer at ultra-secure.de>
Sent by: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
08/18/2008 18:20

RT Users <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
cc

Subject
[rt-users] Silly question - what does the star mean in rt3.8.1?

Hi,

in the new version, each ticket has a star on the top right corner of
the ticket-view that can be "activated" or "deactivated".
What purpose is that feature for?

This may sound silly, but I don't "get" it and there's no tooltip
about it ;-)

3.8.1 is working quite well so far - I installed the RC5 over the
weekend and helpdesk staff hasn't complained about anything, except
maybe that styling is now a bit too gray for some tastes.
Going back to the 3.4 design is really painful, though ;-)

Regards,
Rainer

Commercial support: sales at bestpractical.com