[rt-users] External Auth on Server with Multiple Instances

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Tue Aug 19 15:59:55 EDT 2008

Ok, I got it working.  I don't know if it's the "right" way, but its
working.  I just copied files from my existing installation into my new
one.

Specifically:

/opt/rt3/local/plugins/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth
/opt/rt3/local/lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm
/opt/rt3/local/man/auto/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth
/opt/rt3/local/man/auto/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth/.packlist
/opt/rt3/local/man/man3/RT::Authen::ExternalAuth.3pm

To respective location in new tree