[rt-users] need help on rt-reminder script

christopher flores ch_flores at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 18:59:44 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm new to RT and i wanted to implement Ticket Reminder on our system using http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/people/staff/tdb/rt3/rt-remind script. Which supports multiple Queues, but I get this error message when i run the script:
[crit]: Can't locate object method "Config" via package "RT" at RT-Remind.pm line 136. (/usr/local/rt/lib//RT.pm:361)
Can't locate object method "Config" via package "RT" at RT-Remind.pm line 136

Line 136 is:
my($sendmail) = RT->Config->Get('SendmailPath') . " " . RT->Config->Get('SendmailArguments');

Is there anything that is missing on the script that i should add or edit?

Thanks for any help!