[rt-users] Rt3.8 package for debian

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Wed Aug 20 05:40:46 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 12:04 +1000, Trent W. Buck wrote:
> Andrew Ruthven <andrew at etc.gen.nz> writes:
> > I've built some RT 3.8.1rc5 packages which I've been using on Lenny.
> > deb http://debian.etc.gen.nz lenny rt
>
> There is a missing Recommends for libgraphviz-perl.

Rats, so it is.  I add the build-deps line, but not the dependency.
Fixed.

And I've updated the Lenny version to 3.8.1.

> Also, I'd appreciate copies of the .dsc and .diff.gz.

Sure.  My repository management software doesn't handle source at the
moment.  I'll email them privately.

I'm storing my build tree in a git repo at:
  http://git.catalyst.net.nz/gw?p=request-tracker.git;a=summary
You can check it out using:
  git clone git://git.catalyst.net.nz/request-tracker.git

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven
Wellington, New Zealand