[rt-users] delivery to RT queue returning EX_TEMPFAIL but not debug logs or anything useful

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Wed Aug 20 11:42:09 EDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 04:29:55PM +0100, Tom H wrote:

> warn $content if ($opts{debug});
>
> and according to "perldoc warnings", the function warn should send the
> content to STDERR...
>
> So I've no idea where that information is going....
>
> Any ideas?

Try to log the error to a file by modifying a little bit rt-mailgate.

Look in you're apache and rt error logs, if rt-mailgate cannot submit,
there should be an error there.

Try to get the source email which causes problem and to pipe it manually
to the same rt-mailgate command and the same user as sendmail does.