[rt-users] Timer for TimeWorked

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Wed Aug 20 12:07:06 EDT 2008

Greg Evans schrieb:

> That seemed weird to me as well, but I have an example here (that I
> got somewhere else) that I was working from.  Here is the code of the
> example if you would like to try to paste it into a file and see what
> happens.

Hi,

did you find a working solution for your problem in the meantime?
I couldn't find anything in the wiki about it.
I either need to get a timer working (with a start/stop button, which I
personally find stupid but may be helpful to some of our users) or at
least I need to make "Time Worked" a mandatory field.

Browsing through my personal RT archive, it seems this feature request
comes up every once in a while....

Any ideas?

Rainer