[rt-users] Upgrade database from 3.6.1 to new server running RT3.8.1

Pedro Bomente Filho pebomente at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 16:03:28 EDT 2008

Hi again,

I'm sorry, I didn't send to mail list, I forgot. But here it's history:

I discovered my problem. In fact, my database upgrade was right, but
it's happening something stranger.
In my main page on RT the url tickets are:

http://site/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=1

and it should be:

http://gonzales/Ticket/Display.html?id=1

If I access from that link (http://site/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=1) ,
RT can't access the page.

In search results page, the url is right:

http://gonzales/Ticket/Display.html?id=382

Why ?

I didn't configure RT_SiteConfig.pm where it show "WebPath", in fact,
I didn't need set this parameter to work.

Thank's,
Pedro