[rt-users] Upgrade to 3.8.1 Out of Memory Errors

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Thu Aug 21 15:43:56 EDT 2008

I also ran across this.

I added local mods back into the local tree after trying out 3.8.0.  It
worked fine across apache restarts.

When I upgraded to 3.8.1 I got the "Out of memory! Callback called
exit." error every time I tried to load RT in my browser.  Figuring that
one of my local mods had something in it causing this, I wiped the
entire RT tree, reinstalled and then promptly got too busy to try to add
them back in.

I hope to have some time to play and see if I can replicate this.

Drew