[rt-users] Upgrade to 3.8.1 Out of Memory Errors

Joshua Hunter jhunter at telwestservices.com
Thu Aug 21 16:32:34 EDT 2008

Paul,

For my part I can tell you that it was in fact an upgrade and not a
clean install.

I'm not sure about what kind of system resources I was using prior as
I'd never had any qualms with the performance.  I am the only user of
the web interface and only receive 5-10 tickets or so per day.

Clearing the sessions table immediately restores my access ... for a
little while.

Joshua Hunter

Message: 5