[rt-users] 3.8.1 corrupting attachments

jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Thu Aug 21 18:19:05 EDT 2008

Perhaps the script itself is poorly named, but the instructions state that
the 4.0 mysql upgrade script must be run if you are upgrading as it changes
the DB schema.

It's not a script only for those running 4.x.x versions of mysql, it's for
everyone that's upgrading.

James Moseley

             "Helmuth Ramirez"
             <HelmuthRamirez at c
             ompupay.com>                                               To
             Sent by:                  "Aaron Hathaway"
             rt-users-bounces@         <aaron.hathaway at prager.com>
             lists.bestpractic                                          cc
             al.com                    rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [rt-users] 3.8.1 corrupting
             08/21/2008 05:09          attachments
             PM

Oh, then I don’t have a good answer for you.  Sorry L  Maybe the list can
provide some insight.