[rt-users] SOLVED 0 results after corrupt sessions table, myisamchk

Peter Nikolaidis rt-list at paradigmcc.com
Mon Aug 25 08:21:27 EDT 2008

Problem solved.

I wrote a loop to go through and convert all of  my tables to InnoDB. It
choked on the Tickets table, so I ran a "myisamchk -r Tickets" on it,
which repaired 7 indexes. I was then able to successfully convert it to
InnoDB along with the rest of the tables.

Oh Happy Day! It's working! Everything seems to be working perfectly again!

I need to run some more tests, but I think this was just a case of
MyISAM indexes being corrupted. I don't know why, but I guess we've been
dodging bullets for years because AFAIK, we've run MyISAM since we first
installed RT 3.4 way back when. Now we know better.

Thanks again to Ruslan and Tim for their help.

Best regards,

Peter