[rt-users] RFC: Dashboard upgrades

Mon Aug 25 10:19:24 EDT 2008

Hi all,

yet another RFC which I might turn into wishlist items.

1) Should it be possible to order messages by read/unread messages
within said ticket?

2) Should it be possible to bolden/color/whatever the values of certain
fields and/or whole lines depending on user-defined rules?

3) Who else would like to be able to use seperators between tickets? For
example, I would love to have thin seperator lines between all blocks of
tickets that have a different priority.

4) This is probably very hard to, but if dashboards could have
sub-dashboards, you could open/close whole sections of your dashboard
using some AJAX magic..

Thoughts?
Richard