[rt-users] Design/usage question

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Mon Aug 25 10:59:39 EDT 2008

Have you looked at creating a list of "Reminders" in the ticket?  We use
them as a way of creating a checklist to track multi-task processes (for
example, all the things that need to be done to activate a new employee
- various system accounts, long distance calling PIN, etc.) within a
single ticket.

--

Mark Roedel

Senior Programmer/Analyst - Web Services

LeTourneau University