[rt-users] Design/usage question

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Mon Aug 25 13:55:19 EDT 2008

Actually adding another CF might not be much of an issue, as I realized that
many of our
CFs are actually for information tied to the user and not the job per se.
Plus, these fields
(like phone and address) already exist for user objects. Alas, this also
means my web
client has to have ModifyUsers :-/

But, it does create a nice clean separation. The other thing I'm working on
to clean things
up, is figuring out how to change display the user's real name in the
Requestors field of
the People box, instead of their email. I also intend to make this a link to
ModifyPeople.html,
to save a few clicks in getting to the user information.
--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money & the planet