[rt-users] Urgent help needed with Custom field on Ticket NOTWORKING

chaim.rieger at gmail.com chaim.rieger at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 04:28:45 EDT 2008

Permission
Allow all custom field ?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "Curtis Raams" <craams at staff.ains.net.au>

Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 18:07:21
To: <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
Subject: [rt-users] Urgent help needed with Custom field on Ticket NOT
	WORKING

Hello,

I am using RT 3.8.0

I have custom fields that have been set as "tickets" in the Applies to
field.
When I attempt to create a new ticket, I see the custom field on the 'new
ticket' page.
However irrespective of what I insert to this value, it will not populate on
the new ticket.

I get the error "Custom field 33 does not apply to this object"
However the ticket is set as a "tickets" and in the Applies To tab it has
been assigned to the Queue. And this is verified by the fact that it appears
on the new ticket creation for this Queue.

Is there a known issue that someone may be able to assist me with on this
one?

Curtis Raams