[rt-users] Can't remove incorrect "new ticket" queue entry in dropdown

Kevin Freels kfreels at sendmail.com
Tue Aug 26 18:28:34 EDT 2008

Okay, still stuck...

I spoke with Jim Meyer (of the LDAP Auth fame) who mentioned that he
thought there was an RTx module called something like
"RTx::who's-reporting" or such. It's designed to do better logging to
find out where stuff is config'd (like my mysterious "default" queue).

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Again, thanks for all the help!!!!

....k
-=-=-=-