[rt-users] DB import

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Thu Aug 28 09:54:14 EDT 2008

Dumping it:

mysqldump --user=rt_user --password=<password> --opt --skip-lock-tables

 --single-transaction --default-character-set=binary --databases rt3 >
/home/mysql/rt.sql

Per http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/MigrateToNewServer

Importing it

mysql -u root -p YOURDBNAME < PATHTOYOURDB.sql

Then you follow the upgrade instructions (important), and finally run
the 4.0 -> 4.1 MySQL scripts...yes..even though you're not running 4.0