[rt-users] Can't remove incorrect "new ticket" queue entry in dropdown

Kevin Freels kfreels at sendmail.com
Thu Aug 28 11:46:21 EDT 2008

Wow!! Great!!!

That's *EXACTLY* what I was looking for! Thanks, Tim!!!

Now, here's what I discovered: The Queue in question (ENGLAB) has "See
Queue" as a right for *everyone* with the following revealed by
RightsMatrix:

The right 'SeeQueue' has been granted on Queue 'ENGLAB' to group:
SystemInternal Privileged which fred is a member of.
(ACE id: 1676)

This setting is true for *all* users, I compared some other's
configurations which display the same "default" queue problem.

Where is the config setting for the Group "SystemInternal Privileged"
set? It's not anywhere I could find in the Global Settings for Groups,
Queues, etc., even when I use the "Show Disabled Groups" check (tho I'm
sure it's not a disabled group". And how do I remove that right?

....k
-=-=-=-