[rt-users] Web correspondence in IE7 is borked

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Thu Aug 28 15:32:04 EDT 2008

Has anyone encountered errors commenting (with rich text enabled) in IE7?
If I reply or comment in IE7, I end up with some mangled snippet of the
quoted text, and none of the comment being added as the message to the
ticket. It'd not just a display issue because if I view the ticket in FF the
comment is still screwed up. Everything is fine in FF, or if WYSIWYG is off.

This is RT 3.8.0
--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money & the planet