[rt-users] HOWTO Date Custom Fields

Ernesto Hernandez-Novich emhnemhn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 13:07:09 EDT 2008

I need to have two or three Custom Fields holding dates (for birthdays
and other date-dependent information unrelated to the ticket start or
due dates). I've managed to add a regex for structural validation of the
custom field, but would appreciate any pointers allowing me to:

- Have the Date Selection picker available for the custom field, in the
same way it is available for entering reminder dates, start date, due
date, etc.
- Making sure the value entered is a valid date.

I'm using RT 3.6.1 as packaged by Debian Etch.
--
Ernesto Hernández-Novich - Linux 2.6.18 i686 - Unix: Live free or die!
Geek by nature, Linux by choice, Debian of course.