[rt-users] Temporary files issue

Agnislav Onufrijchuk Agnislav.Onufrijchuk at portaone.com
Mon Dec 1 08:10:36 EST 2008

Hi all.

I have RT 3.4.4 with number of custom modifications. Now we have the
following issue:

When:

1. I attach a number of files
   or
2. I attach one file, click "Add more files" and then I write text

one or several temporary file(s) are being deleted by File::Temp->cleanup.

Where can be the root of such incorrect behavior?

We're thinking about rewriting Interface::Web->MakeMIMEEntity method
with the newest (from 3.8 branch) to use memory instead of tempfiles.
Can you advice, is it a good idea or not?

WBR,
--
Agnislav Onufrijchuk
PortaOne, Inc., RT Developer