[rt-users] Forking a ticket

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Wed Dec 3 12:58:59 EST 2008

Nice catch, Torsten.  Yes, that's debugging output.

To remove it, you can comment out the print statement at line 10 of

$RTBaseDir/local/plugins/RT-Extension-ForkTicket/html/Callbacks/RT-Exten
sion-Forkticket/Ticket/Create.html

I'll get that corrected in the download package shortly.

--

Mark Roedel

Senior Programmer/Analyst - Web Services

LeTourneau University