[rt-users] Adding users to groups to share tickets

Jason p voiceoveripguru at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 12:30:22 EST 2008

Ok, I have been trying to figure this out for the past week.  Simple problem
we have many customers that share the same queue (support), now some of our
larger customers want to be able to group their users so that they can view
all their own tickets generated by anyone in their company.

 I can not find a way to do this without allowing the users to see all
tickets in the entire support queue ( This would be very bad ) as it is made
up of many competing companies. It would be a Pain to have to create a new
support queue for every customer.

Any Help would be great.

Thanks

Jason