[rt-users] Adding users to groups to share tickets

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Dec 4 13:55:38 EST 2008

Jason,

	I agree with Stephen. I was only trying to address the method by which
only a group of Requestors could see their tickets only in a queue. Yes,
you would have to write some scrips to add group members to the
Requestor role of the ticket AND, as Stephen mentioned, you would have
an awful lot of emial churned out, unless you also turned of the
Standard RT notifications and created your own. I believe it CAN be
done, but it WILL be a lot of work.

Kenn
LBNL