[rt-users] Desperatetly seeking help with login issue!!!

Fernando Frota Machado de Morais frota at cecom.ufmg.br
Sun Dec 7 17:25:31 EST 2008

<$WebSessionClass>

<$WebSessionClass> is the class you wish to use for managing Sessions.
It defaults to use your SQL database, but if you are using MySQL 3.x and
plans to use non-ascii Queue names, uncomment and add this line to
<RT_SiteConfig.pm> will prevent session corruption.

# Set($WebSessionClass , 'Apache::Session::File');