[rt-users] Best practical Logo won't load

Scott Thomson scott.e.thomson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 10:54:48 EST 2008

Aha!  Thanks Brian!

It turns out that I was improperly setting WebPath in my site config

I had
Set($WebPath , "/");

in my site config, I commented it out so that it would use the value from
RT_Config.pm and it started working.

There may have been a reason for that in RT3.4.5 which is what I just
upgraded from.

Cheers!

Scott