[rt-users] Additional text problem

Kiyomi Yim kyim at onyx-pharm.com
Sat Dec 13 20:22:57 EST 2008

Now the same user has had the system add spaces in odd places to her submission done with the web interface and it cut off the message:

Don't worry a b out the open edit for 14-02 5-0006, I am goin g to perfor m the override now s

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could troubleshoot?  This and the other error are random and I haven't been able to reproduce.  I've watched her copy and paste several paragraphs of text into the form and it works fine.  She's just typing directly in the web interface when these errors occur -- she isn't copying and pasting from Word or any other program.  Has anyone else had any text issues like this?

We're running 3.8.0  Thanks,

Kiyomi