[rt-users] RT permission question

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Dec 17 14:51:33 EST 2008

Stephen,

	It merely says "Permission denied". I was looking at the groups he is
in and found that he is in two groups. The first one (Alphabetically) is
not allowed to create tickets in the target queue, but the second is. He
already is the ticket owner and has "ModifyTicket" rights. I was
wondering if RT checks group rights for a target queue and if the first
one fails, doesn't bother to check any others? Just a thought. I'm going
to do a test by adding the create rights to that first group.

Kenn
LBNL