[rt-users] Questions about 3.8.1 MakeClicky (doesn't work here)

Nehmer Torben torben.nehmer at cancom.de
Thu Dec 18 03:09:19 EST 2008

Hello together,

I am currently trying to get MakeClicky running but with no success. Originally, I planned to use a callback to allow for some linking (SVN Revisions and such). To start with, I used the example Callback along with the standard HTTPURL tool:

/opt/rt3/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm:

Set(@Active_MakeClicky, qw('httpurl', 'ticket_link') );

                /opt/rt3/local/html/Callbacks/Elements/MakeClicky/Default

<%ARGS>

$types => []

$actions => {}

</%ARGS>

<%INIT>

my $web_path = RT->Config->Get('WebPath');

# Action takes TicketId as Argument and returns Ticket Link:

$a ctions->{'link_ticket'} = sub {

        my %args = @_;

        my $id = $args{'all_matches'}[1];

        return qq{<a href="$web_path/Ticket/Display.html?id=$id">$args{value}</a>};

};

# add the Action to the list

push @$types, {

        name => 'ticket_link',

        regex => qr{#(\d+)}i,

        action => 'link_ticket'

};

Now I have created a ticket with the following text:

                http://www.nehmer.net/

https://www.nehmer.net

Apache 2 (using mod_perl) has been restarted.

Unfortunalety, when looking at the ticket in question, there is no link whatsoever.

By the way: Does the callback has to be named "Default" or can I make multiple freely named files (e.g. "ticket_link" and "subversion_link") in the same location? Also, can I introduce configuration options in some way for my callback, for example a subversion repository base URL to be used in the linking?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Yours sincerely,
Torben Nehmer

-------
Torben Nehmer
Diplom Informatiker (FH)
Business System Developer

CANCOM Deutschland GmbH
Messerschmittstr. 20
89343 Scheppach
Germany

Tel.: +49 8225 - 996-1118
Fax: +49 8225 - 996-41118
torben.nehmer at cancom.de <mailto:torben.nehmer at cancom.de>
www.cancom.de <http://www.cancom.de>

CANCOM Deutschland GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jettingen-Scheppach
HRB 10653 Memmingen
Geschäftsführer: Paul Holdschik, Christian Linder

Diese E-Mail und alle mitgesendeten Dateien sind vertraulich und ausschließlich für den Gebrauch durch den Empfänger bestimmt!
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential intended solely for the use of the addressee!