[rt-users] RT380: Adding custom Status

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Thu Dec 18 11:34:31 EST 2008

It is very bad practice to modify RT_Config rather than RT_SiteConfig
since upgrades will overwrite RT_Config. ALL changes that are
site-specific should go in RT_SiteConfig.

To answer the question asked, I have a script that I run whenever I make
changes to my RT:
service httpd stop
rm -rf /usr/local/rt3/var/mason_data/*
service httpd start