[rt-users] Upgrade 3.6 -> 3.8; database corruption? (was: something wacky with users)

kem cho kemcho12345 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 17:05:14 EST 2008

Hi,
I upgraded my RT from version 3.2.2 to 3.8.1 and noticed the same issue (I see candidate owners who shouldn't be in the Owner drop-down menu).
I am not sure what is causing this, but I do not have this problem in RT 3.2.2
I did this on opensuse 11; mysql 5; perl 5.10; apache 2

My next step is to apply one update at a time and see if the data corrouption happens.

Thanks