[rt-users] Configuration pages inaccessable

David Clymer david at hrcsb.org
Fri Dec 19 16:36:06 EST 2008

On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 13:14 -0800, Chaim Rieger wrote:
> David Clymer wrote:
> > I've just installed RT 3.8.1 on Debian Etch.
> >

> > Any guesses?
> >
> anything in the rt log file ?

I'm unsure which log you are referring to. Does rt have its own log
somewhere? The only logs I am aware of are the apache logs which I set
up as part of the apache virtualhost config.

My apache config is nearly identicle to the example given in the
rt-3.8.1 README file.

-davidc

--
The only real way to look younger is not to be born so soon. -Charles
Schulz, cartoonist (1922-2000)