[rt-users] Customize 10 newest unowned tickets

Steffen Tronstad sttr at nextgentel.com
Mon Dec 22 12:31:44 EST 2008

I already have a decent spamfilter at the mailserver, but it is the 1-2% of spam always getting trough the filters I'm after. And they have to be manually deleted.

I cant seem to find the advance editing, or the correct url for quick delete a ticket. I would like something like PerlDESK where you can tick off with checkboxes multiple tickets in the front page, and then choose an action (delete, change priority, change ownership etc)

Med vennlig hilsen / with kind regards
Steffen Tronstad
BroadPark Games drift/design
NextGenTel AS, part of TeliaSonera Group
Tlf: +47 466 988 46
Mail: sttr at nextgentel.com <mailto:sttr at nextgentel.com>
 please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.