[rt-users] RT Reports, Stats, Metrics, etc....

Jared Hanks jmhanks1373 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 20:50:44 EST 2008

Hello,

I'm currently running RT 3.6.1 and I need to get some reporting/stats/metrics/etc out of RT.  I know there are a few very basic reports with the install, but nothing too complex.  I believe there was some emails going around the user lists a while back about what users wanted for reports.  Are there more reports in the current 3.8.x version?  Or is it still something people are doing on their own?  I think I've heard people using Crystal Reports, but I'm not too familiar with it.  I'm trying to determine if upgrading would get me the reports I needed or if developing (or having someone else develop) reports is the way I should be going.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jared