[rt-users] E-mailing issues

James Moseley jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Fri Feb 1 10:51:44 EST 2008

Have you looked at your mail logs yet?  Does the outgoing email entry in
the RT ticket correctly display the email addresses, headers, etc?

James Moseley

             "Jeffrey Lee"
             <jeffrey_lee at harv
             ard.edu>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
             rt-users-bounces@                                          cc
             lists.bestpractic
             al.com                                                Subject
                                       [rt-users] E-mailing issues

             02/01/2008 09:19
             AM

So When I create and assign tickets in RT the ticket shows the outgoing
e-mail correctly. however No e-mail reaches the requestor or the person I
assigned it to. However if I update the ticket and add in e-mails in the CC
field I get and e-mail. The recieved e-mail has not TO: header. What is
causing this?