[rt-users] Is a saved charts list on the home screen possible?

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Wed Feb 6 16:41:15 EST 2008

On 3.6.3:

Do a search and create a chart. At the bottom save the chart.
Then go back to your at a glance page and click 'Edit'
in either of the two scrolling menus on the left find your saved chart and
select it and copy it over the to box on the right by clicking on the arrow.

scroll down to the bottom of the page and click save.
That should do it.

Steve.

On Feb 6, 2008 3:05 PM, RT Lists <lists_rt at amnesiamachine.com> wrote:

> Hi Sean,
>
> Did you have any luck with this?  I thought it was a great idea, but after
> poking around on my 3.6.6 instance I haven't been able to determine how
> it's done.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Matt
>

> On 2/5/08, Sean McCreadie <smccreadie at canyonpartners.com> wrote:
> >
> > Im running 3.6.6, the latest version, I must be missing it, ill try
> > again today.  Thanks for the feedback.

We who are strong ought to put up with the failings of the weak, and not to
please ourselves. Each of us must please our neighbor for the good purpose
of building up the neighbor.
-Romans 15:1

Human beings are perhaps never more frightening than when they are
convinced beyond doubt that they are right. -Laurens van der Post, explorer
and writer (1906-1996)