[rt-users] Emailing tickets search result

Eynat Nir Mishor eynatnir2 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 02:50:41 EST 2008

Thanks - it does the job, but it has two drawbacks:

1. It produces very simple textual output.  I would like to send a richer
HTML output similar to how search results appear in RT.

2. It is hard to customize.  I would like to use a template mechanism for
easy customization that my occur later in time.

Eynat