[rt-users] loop when mail delivery failed

Nicolas GUIOT nicolas.guiot at risc-security.com
Thu Feb 7 06:39:55 EST 2008

Hi,

1st, I'm new to this mailing list, and tryed to search for info with my
question, but found nothing (I might didn't search well, you're
right...).

Anyway : I'm migrating from rt 3.0.10 to 3.6.
Today, on the "old" server, our IP was blacklisted by our mail
provider, so the emails RT tryed to send came back as "mail delivery
failed"... and thus created more than 200 new tickets.

I just wanted to make sure that this was corrected on 3.6 (or is it a
bad configuration on my old server ?)

Could you give me some info about this ?

Thanks in advance.
Nicolas