[rt-users] Rights, rights, rights...

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Thu Feb 7 11:10:49 EST 2008

js,

My RightsMatrix RT extension can help with understanding and assigning
rights.

For example you can use it to assign right to a group and then look at
individuals in that group to make sure they have the right you assigned and
exactly how they got that right.

http://search.cpan.org/author/HTCHAPMAN/RTx-RightsMatrix-0.03.00/lib/RTx/RightsMatrix.pm

-Todd