[rt-users] Custom Field size

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 7 15:48:58 EST 2008

To all,

	My turn!!!  Awhile back, I asked about how to increase the size of a
custom Field I defined as "Fill in one text area". It all works fine,
but the size is like really, really, really small. I wanted to make the
box (where the user would type his stuff) much bigger. I was told to
change the size of "RT::MessageBoxWidth. I did. I made it
"Set($MessageBoxWidth , 180);" and when I bounced RT, the box doesn't
look any different. I created a ticket and when I typed info in the
field, same small box and look. Sooooooo, does anyone have a solution to
that one? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL