[rt-users] Searching CF Date field using relative (ie: now + Days)

Roy Sowa Roy.Sowa at rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Sat Feb 9 22:23:05 EST 2008

Many hours later, I cannot seem to get this working....

I am running  RT 3.6.5, SUSE 10 , lighttpd, https configuration
with the patch for date customfields
 upgraded to the latest DBIx::SearchBuilder 1.51  ( was at 1.48) .

Also have same issue  with my 3.6.3 Redhat http configuration
without the patch for date customfields.

The relative searching works as expected if I use the standard DUE, LastUpdated , Resolved etc fields,
but not if I use a CF date field.

example : the relational syntax
     Due    < ' +5 Days'           works if I use the standard Due field,

  but not if I use a CF field ...
 'CF.{Ready Date}' < '+5 Days'        this returns 0 hits.,

but if I use the actual date...

 'CF.{Ready Date}' < '2008-02-14'        this works...

I am afraid now that I have been staring too long ,and may be missing  the obvious..

Any suggestions where I should be focusing on to untangle myself here ?
Anybody have this working with a similar install...

PS: Thanks Emmanuel for you help so far...
     Tired, and bleary eyed...