[rt-users] Searching CF Date field using relative (ie: now + Days)

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Sun Feb 10 02:40:56 EST 2008

On Sun, Feb 10, 2008 at 08:52:01AM +0300, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
> it's never been working for CFs, only for standard ticket's dates.

I thought my patch was enough, but not. I think it requires also to
patch the DB schema and some other CF libs to add DATETIME field for
ObjectCustomFieldValues (there is already Content and LargeContent, we
need something like DateContent).

@jesse, do you have plan for date customfields in 3.8 ? If so I'm ok to
try to continue working on it, but if not, I will stop here because this
would be a too intrusive patch to maintain...