[rt-users] Ticket Search

Candelario, Bill Candelario at zoominfo.com
Mon Feb 11 08:13:11 EST 2008

Hello,

I've recently upgraded to 3.6.4 from 3.0.12.  We are currently having an
issue when customizing a ticket search.  When I select, let's say, a
Queue then an owner, I then add it to the "Current search" field.  So it
reads Owner= "user1" AND Queue="queue1".

When I select another owner and use the 'OR' agregator it doesn't stay
or it changes my "Current search" field.  For example, when I add the
second owner to the "Current search" field, choosing the 'OR'
aggregator, it changes my aggregators in my "Current search" field to
'OR'.  When I select 'AND' it changes it all to 'AND'.  Has anyone else
experienced this type of problem?

Thanks,
Bill