[rt-users] Centos 5.1 update blew up RT

jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Mon Feb 11 09:35:53 EST 2008

Jesse, would you mind sharing how you came up with your theory?

James Moseley

             "Patterson,
             Craig"
             <crpatter at ci.gran                                          To
             d-rapids.mi.us>           "Jesse Vincent"
             Sent by:                  <jesse at bestpractical.com>
             rt-users-bounces@                                          cc
             lists.bestpractic         RT Users
             al.com                    <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [rt-users] Centos 5.1 update
             02/11/2008 08:27          blew up RT
             AM

Success!

Thanks Jesse, that did the trick.

Thanks to everyone else who sent suggestions as well.  Once again, I'm
indebted to the RT list.

Craig Patterson