[rt-users] Allowing unpriveledged users to see an entire queue.

Oliver Jeeves oliver.jeeves at geneity.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 11:31:15 EST 2008

Hi,

I've asked this question before, but didn't get a responce, so sorry for
repeating myself:

http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2008-January/049721.html

Basically, I want some users to use the self service interface, but to
be able to see all the tickets in a particular queue.

To do this, I would need either to somehow cause some priveledged users
to be presented with the self service interface.

Or, add unpriveledged users to a group and user a trigger to add the
group as a CC for tickets in that queue.

What would people suggest for achieving this?

Is there an easier solution that I have overlooked?

Regards,
Oliver.