[rt-users] Allowing unpriveledged users to see an entire queue.

Joe Casadonte joe.casadonte at oracle.com
Mon Feb 11 12:16:17 EST 2008

On 2/11/2008 11:51 AM, Oliver Jeeves wrote:

> The only problem with that, is that we'd prefer to present our customers
> with the self service interface, rather then the priveledged user
> interface.

I have a code bit up on the Wiki that lets our privileged users select
which interface they want, the Self-Service or the normal one.  You
should be able to adapt that to your needs by using a custom group right
instead of a cookie.

    http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/BasicVsAdvancedInterface

For more on creating a custom group right:

    http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/MoreAboutPrivilegedUsers

Hope that helps!

--
Regards,

joe
Joe Casadonte
joe.casadonte at oracle.com

== The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not ==
== necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.               ==