[rt-users] Extremely slow RT

Raphael Berlamont raphux at raphux.com
Wed Feb 13 12:47:09 EST 2008

Hello list,

I don't know why, today, my new RT installation began to run extremly
slow, almost unusable. (10-30seconds to get a page).
RT Logs doesn't show anything special, nor apache's logs.

I restarted apache this morning, it worked again for a hour or two, and
then, started to get slow again.
mason_handler.fcgi takes 100% CPU until the page get displayed. Now i
can do anything (restart apache, mysql...) nothing seems to make it work
again. Sometimes, RT work again fine, without having done anything
special, and then, it goes slow again... Nothing use CPU but the
mason_handler.fcgi...I really don't know what can put so much stress to
mason_handler.fcgi.

Is there any possilities to trace mason_handler.fcgi? Even with a debug
level on the log, nothing special appears...

Regards,